Long flowing gowns. Intricately decorated caps. Tassels in every color. It’s graduation season!
Someone you love dearly is about to walk across a long wooden stage and finally receive their diploma, which they worked endless hours to achieve. Once they exit the other side of the stage, diploma in hand, they’re ready to take on whatever opportunities lie ahead of them.
Whether your loved one is graduating from kindergarten, middle school, high school, college, post-grad, or even onto their next chapter of life — it’s certainly an achievement worth celebrating. Graduation season can be stressful for everyone involved. We want to make sure you have everything you need to make your graduate feel celebrated. Here are 3 steps to make your graduation card extra meaningful:
Step 1: Find a celebration worthy card
Every graduate will receive an endless number of cards congratulating them on their well-deserved accomplishments. Don’t you want your card to pop out from the rest? Literally. Our pop-up graduation cards are the perfect way to ensure your graduate knows how much you care about them. Explore our extensive collection of Graduation Hat Cards — find a color fit for every graduate in your life!
Step 2: Write a meaningful message + add a photo
It can be tough to find just the right words to show your graduate how proud you are of them and their accomplishments. We’ve compiled a list of message inspiration for all of your graduation needs. Worried about messy handwriting? Check out our personalized note option! This is where you also have the option to add a meaningful photo representing your recipient.
“I see what you did there”:
- We are so bear-y proud of your and your achievements.
- You graduated and you did it owl on your own!
- Hats off to you and your accomplishments!
- No kitten, you graduated? Concatulations!
- Cheers to a job well done!
- It’s time to blast off to your next opportunity!
- It’s time to party because you finally graduated!
- You might have experienced a few ruff patches getting here, but you did it! We’re pawsitivity sure you’re going to do great things.
- Congratulations to a job whale done!
- We’ve so enjoyed watching you bloom into a hardworking and responsible adult.
- It’s your time to soar! We can’t wait to see you spread your wings and fly to wherever your next opportunity lands.
- Your future looks bright! (So bright that this cat had to wear sunglasses!)
- The day has finally come to wish you well on your next endeavor. Whatever new opportunities may arise, we know you’re going to do a great job!
- We want to wish you luck as you finally get the opportunity to pursue your dreams!
- Your hard work and dedication has gotten you to this exciting moment in your life!
- We’re so excited to see all of the amazing things you’ll do with your degree.
- You’re going to make the best <insert job here> there ever was. We believe in you!
- It feels like just yesterday that you were a little kid sitting up on my shoulders. We love you more than words could ever explain.
- Best wishes for your next chapter in life.
- We’re so excited for you to continue your education! You’re going to be the smartest one in the family soon enough!
- You graduated! You have a degree! We’re beyond proud of everything you’ve accomplished.
- We know you’re going to do absolutely amazing things and we can't wait to be there to watch your successes.
- We can’t believe our little girl/boy is about to graduate! We’re such proud parents.
- You’re truly an inspiration. I’ve loved seeing you turn into the wonderful person you’ve become.
Step 3: Give your card in person
Of course, we realize it’s not always possible to hand deliver your card to its recipient. They’ll be ecstatic to get their card even if it’s mailed to them. However, there’s nothing better than seeing the smile on your loved one’s face when they realize how much magic you’ve put into their card.
Explore our extensive collection of graduation cards to find a meaningful card fit for the graduate in your life.