It's wedding season — meaning, for many, it's probably also anniversary season. Writing a special Happy Anniversary card that makes their heart go pitter-patter all these years (or decades!) later can be a tall order. But don't worry. Lovepop loves love.
A perfect anniversary card is sentimental, beautiful, and includes your own heartfelt words of love and admiration. Sharing heartfelt words is one of the best gifts that you can give to your partner as you celebrate another year together.
Finding a sweet card is half the battle, and thinking of the perfect words is the rest of it. Writer's block can be wicked when crafting that absolutely perfect card that says: "Happy Anniversary/I love you/I appreciate you/I am so excited to spend my life with you/and all of the above."
Or maybe you're celebrating the anniversary of two other people you love! "Your love is inspiring and amazing! Congrats!"
It can be tough. But fret not: we're here to get your creative juices flowing.
Anniversary Sayings: 50 Ideas to Start
Anniversary Messages to Husband/Wife/Partner:
- My love for you continues to grow no matter the years we’ve spent together. Happy Anniversary.
- I never thought it was possible to love you more. But somehow, each year I’m proven wrong. Happy Anniversary.
- See, I told you I wouldn’t forget. Happy Anniversary!
- I feel saddened for those who have never had the joy of loving you. Happy Anniversary!
- My teammate, my rock, and my best friend, Happy Anniversary.
- How lucky I am to have fallen in love with my best friend. Happy Anniversary.
- Words can’t describe what it feels like to have you in my life. Happy Anniversary.
- To put it simply, I love you. Happy Anniversary.
- You make every day more magical than the last. Happy Anniversary.
- Same day and time next year? Happy Anniversary.
- Our love is not about how many days, months, or years, we've been together. Love to me, is about how much I love you every single day.
- You complete me! Happy Anniversary!
- Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite! Happy Anniversary!
- Love you then, love you still, love you now and always will. Happy Anniversary!
- See this smile! It's the same one you gave me on my wedding day.
- You still give me butterflies!
- You're not my number 1. You're my only one.
- If I told you everything I love about you I'd never be able to finish
- I kinda... sorta... maybe.. actually I do... like you way more than I originally planned.
- I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, forever and ever.
- Being married is really something! I’ll let you decide exactly what it is. Happy Anniversary!
- You have given me so much to be happy about since we said “I do.” Your credit card, for example. Am I right? Happy Anniversary!
- You make ‘til death do us part actually feel like fun! Thank you for making my life better. I love you forever!
- Cheers to another year of laughter, love, and putting up with each other’s mothers! I love you so much. Happy Anniversary!
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is simply my favorite! Thank you for being the most constant and reliable person I’ve ever known. I’ll love you ‘till the end!
- When I first met you, I had no idea I was meeting someone who would become my lifelong friend and love. I’m so grateful for that day & happy to celebrate every day we have spent together since then. Happy Anniversary, my love!
- You make spending forever together easy! I am so grateful to have you as my life partner. We have so much love & happiness to celebrate today and every day! Happy Anniversary!
- Our marriage vows mean so much more today than they did the first time we said them. Thank you for continuing to choose me every day for better or worse. I promise to keep choosing you forever. I love you!
- Thank you for being my safe place, my dearest friend, and the person who (usually) always brightens my day! My life with you is so much sweeter than life before you. Thank you so much for adding so much joy to my life!
- Thank you for always being there for me. I hope that I bring as much warmth to your life as you bring to my toes in the middle of the night. I hope I bring you as much joy as your smile brings to me. Happy Anniversary!
Anniversary Messages for Couples/Friends
- Your story together continues to unfold, and we are excited to see the next chapters be written. Happy Anniversary.
- You both share a very special love, one that will never be matched. Happy Anniversary.
- May love forever live in the time you share together, Happy Anniversary.
- We wish you nothing but the best for the next __ years. Happy Anniversary.
- Hope your special day is full of making more memories together, Happy Anniversary.
- May you continue to share wonderful days, wonderful nights, and a wonderful life. Happy Anniversary.
- Congratulations and best wishes on your future together! Happy Anniversary.
- For all you do for me/us, let today be my/our turn to say thank you, and congratulations on your continued love and happiness. Happy Anniversary.
- Today is kind of like a birthday for your love! Happy Anniversary!
- You both continue to shine as an example of love and kindness, Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Messages to Family Members and Their Partner:
- Thank you for serving as an example of what love is, you continue to live the values our family has built together. Happy Anniversary.
- To have learned what love is from your relationship is a true gift. Happy Anniversary.
- With all the fish in the sea, it’s a joy to know you caught each other. Happy Anniversary.
- Wishing you both, on your special day, a life of love, happiness, and many more years of wedded bliss.
- The love you share makes today special for all that have the joy of experiencing it. Happy Anniversary.
- I’m blessed to be able to watch your love grow day by day. Thank you for sharing it with those in your life. Happy Anniversary.
- Nothing in our world is perfect, but you both come pretty close. Happy Anniversary.
- Through all our family parties, you both survived together! Happy Anniversary!
- Thank you for setting the bar so high for a wonderful marriage, Happy Anniversary!
- Your relationship has taught me patience, gratitude, and kindness. Thank you for the many lessons, and cheers to many more. Happy Anniversary.
Wedding anniversaries commemorate one of life’s greatest commitments, and wow! There are so many magical ways to celebrate! Whether it’s your first, fourteenth, fiftieth, or any in between, you can make it super meaningful. We hope your brain is overflowing with creative ideas for celebrating your anniversary, and if you need a little more, be sure to check out our Anniversary Card Collection. You will find even more inspiration for making this anniversary the most memorable one yet!
- Tags: Anniversary