Moms deserve to be celebrated daily, but Mother's Day is a special and dedicated day of celebration -- just for them. "Happy Mother's Day" can become repetitive year after year and we want to help you stand out! Here are 60+ unique Mother's Day wishes to ensure that every mom in your life will feel extra special this year.
Mother's Day Messages For Mom
- I'm lucky to be in your litter! You're truly an inspiration, and you made me who I am today.
- Happy mother's day! Thank you for dealing with me when I was a teen, and dealing with me as an adult 😃
- Rain or Shine, you are always there for me. Thanks for being the greatest mom in the world!
- Mom, I wouldn't be me without you on pretty much every level. Thank you for teaching me how to be a good person, what unconditionally support is, and what a great mom looks like. I love you.
- The older I get, the more I realize how important it is to have a mom like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Mother's Day!
- Mom - you are a badass. You deal with crazy people like me (and my brothers and sisters). And yet, you still stay alive. And do more awesome and crazy things. Wow - how can you do all of that?
- I love you more than I can ever put into words.
- I'm so lucky to have a Mom as awesome as you.
- Thank you for being such an amazing role model for me throughout the years.
- You deserve to relax and take time for yourself today. Happy Mother's Day!
- How did I end up so lucky having a mother as sweet as you?
- "To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power." -- Maya Angelou
- Because of you, I am me! Happy Mother's Day to the best mom ever.
- All of the best parts of myself I've learned from you. Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom there is.
- Thank you for raising me to be the strong and independent individual that I am today. I love you so so so much!
- You inspire me every single day to be the best version of myself. Thank you for everything, mom, I love you so much.
- Thank you for being my first, best, and forever friend mom!
- You've taught me everything I needed to know about life. I hope one day I can do the same with my children. I love you! Happy Mother's Day!
- Mom, you are my: hero, voice of reason, cheerleader, partner-in-crime, supporter, and so, so, so much more.
- I hope one day I can be half of the mother that you've been to me. Your kindness and love bring me more comfort than you know.
Mother's Day Messages for Wife
- Thank you for being an amazing mother to my children.
- I'm so lucky that my children have you to look up to.
- I am eternally thankful for the work you put in every day for being such a wonderful mother and a wonderful partner.
- Every day your superhuman patience, support, and love for our children amaze me. I could never do this without you love.
- We've kept the kids alive for another year! Let's celebrate by letting them focus on what you need for a change :)
- Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us each other. I am so grateful to have you as my wife. Happy Mother's Day.
- You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. Even when things get tough, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing Mother (and Wife!) in the world!
- Wow. I can't believe how many things you've done that I have never even noticed. How many times you had taken care of the kids when I wasn't able to. How many ways you've helped them grow into the awesome (if sometimes problem) children that we are so lucky to call our own. You're the best!
Mother's Day Messages for Grandma
- Happy Mother's Day to my momma's momma.
Grandma, your love and abundance of sweets mean more than you'll ever know!
Not a day goes by where I don't think about all the times we spent together, happy [grand]mother's day, ma!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and we can see where mom/dad got all his/hers great qualities from! Thanks for being such an awesome Grandma and we love you very much!
Enjoy your special day Grandma - I hope to be like you when I grow up!
In this busy world, we sometimes forget to say what's in our hearts. But today seems perfect, Grandma, for telling you how much you'll always mean to me. Thank you for being a father and grandfather to our family!
It's grand to have someone like you in our family! Happy Mother's Day Grandma!
Wow - you are basically like two moms. The mom of my mom (or dad). Why settle for one when you can have two? The great thing is, you've been a mom so much longer than my mom, that you know how to be a mom so well! You've taught me so many things, and I'm excited for all the new things I can learn from you grandma!
By the way, check out Lovepop's collection of Mother's Day cards curated specially for grandma!
Mother's Day Messages for New Moms
- You're going to be an amazing mother - your pups are lucky to have you!
- Just thought you needed a little reminder of what a wonderful mother you are going to be, love you!
- Thing's are just getting started, but you're already doing great. I can't wait to meet the awesome children you're sure to raise.
- Babies are tough, and so are you. I'm so proud of the mom you've become.
- It's hard to believe how much life's changed this past year. Congratulations and happy Mother's day.
- Hello baby! Now your life is going to get a little bit crazy. It's good. Crazy is better than boring, right? Being a new mom - it's special. It only happens once. So enjoy it. Enjoy it every day :)
- Happy Mother-to-be Day! You're going to make such an amazing mom!
- Today is a special day to celebrate with your new little bundle! Happy 1st Mother's Day and cheers to many more!
PS: Do you have a loved one celebrating her first Mother's Day? Check out some tips and gift ideas to make her first Mother's Day truly especial!
Messages for Other Mothers & Mother Figures
- "Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother." -- Oprah Winfrey
- From one mother to another, Happy Mother's Day. Let's celebrate (without the kids!)
- To my daughter, I'm so proud of you and the Mother you are to my grandchildren.
- Even though I'm not your own, you're the best mom I could have ever asked for.
- Thank you for inspiring me to be a strong and powerful woman. Happy Mother's Day!You've been like a mom to me, and for that, I can't ever thank you enough.
- Hopefully, it doesn't come as a surprise that we're thinking of you today! Happy Mother's Day to the woman who gave us just as much love as any mother would.
- Celebrating the amazing mom and aunt that you are to your children and mine.
- Thank you for always making me feel like part of your family. Happy Mother's Day!
Don't forget the mother-in-law, another important mom in your life! Check out our article with Mother's Day message ideas crafted especially for your mother-in-law.
Funny Mother's Day Messages
- Thanks for giving me your good looks -- I'm glad you were willing to share!
- I got it all from my mama llama.
- Mom, you did a great job. Just look at me -- I'm awesome!
- Look mom I did it! I remembered Mother's Day this year!
- You deserve some kind of award for giving birth to a perfect child.
- Adding you into our family was definitely a STEP in the right direction. I love you!
- Happy Mother's Day from your *favorite* kid.
- Mom: One Step Above Queen
- Thanks for being a great mom, babysitter, therapist, and best friend in the entire world.
- Mom, how come you never spoiled me as much as you spoil your grandkids? They're lucky to have a grandma like you!
- I inherited your humor, good looks, and smarts - how about sharing the secret family cookie recipe now? Happy Mother's Day!
- Happy Mother's Day to a legendary Mum who gives even more legendary hugs.
- We may not share genes, but thanks for always letting me borrow your jeans! Happy Mother's Day to a true gem.
- You're one of the most influential women I know. Literally, I still get scared every time I hear you say my middle name. I love you, mom!
- I'm so glad I got blessed with your sense of humor. How lame would that be if I was boring?
No matter what you write, make sure your card shows the love and gratitude you have for each of the moms in your life. And for unique, unforgettable cards she'll surely cherish, check out Lovepop's hundreds of beautiful pop-up Mother's Day Cards.
- Tags: Mother's Day